Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Tomato soup with bread dumplings I_vote_lcapTomato soup with bread dumplings I_voting_barTomato soup with bread dumplings I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Tomato soup with bread dumplings I_vote_lcapTomato soup with bread dumplings I_voting_barTomato soup with bread dumplings I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

Tomato soup with bread dumplings

Tasha
    Tasha
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Tomato soup with bread dumplings Empty Tomato soup with bread dumplings

Post by Tasha Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:43 pm

2 Slices of Brown Danish Bread
    1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese finely grated
    1 Tsp Fresh Parsley Leaves
    Pinch of Nutmeg
    1 Egg beaten
    1/2 Onion finely chopped
    1 Clove Garlic
    300g Napoletana Sauce
    1/2 Pint Hot Vegetable Stock

Blitz the bread to make crumbs and stir in the cheese and chopped parsley and nutmeg. Add egg to the mix and mix it up to make a paste and then roll into 5 balls and put to one side.

Put the onion and garlic in a frying pan and cook for about 5 mins until soft and then add the Napoletana sauce and veggie stock and mix it together and bring to a simmer. Then simmer for 5 mins stirring every now and then and then add the dumplings and simmer for another 5 mins and then serve.