Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Slimming World Pancakes I_vote_lcapSlimming World Pancakes I_voting_barSlimming World Pancakes I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Slimming World Pancakes I_vote_lcapSlimming World Pancakes I_voting_barSlimming World Pancakes I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

Slimming World Pancakes

Tasha
    Tasha
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Slimming World Pancakes Empty Slimming World Pancakes

Post by Tasha Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 am

Pancakes are wonderfully versatile, and terrifically tasty. These pancakes are packed full of brilliant blueberries and drizzled with maple syrup, they're delicious enjoyed anytime of the day.
    information

Serves: 4
    Prep time: 35 minutes
    Cook time:
    Syns per serving:
    Extra Easy7.5Original7.5green7.5
    ingredients

128g pack batter mix
    3 tbsp granulated artificial sweetener
    1½ tsp baking powder
    ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
    1 egg, beaten
    340g/12oz blueberries
    Fry Light
    2 level tbsp maple syrup
    227g/8oz each of strawberries and cherries
    2 Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurts
    method

1. Place the batter mix in a bowl with the artificial sweetener, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and egg and mix well. Slowly beat in 142ml/ ¼ pint water, then stir in 113g/4oz blueberries.

2. Heat a frying pan sprayed with a little Fry Light. Pour in 3 tablespoons of the batter mixture and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side until puffed and golden. Keep warm while making 7 more.

3. Place the pancakes on a warmed serving plate, drizzle with maple syrup and serve warm with freshly sliced strawberries, cherries, the remaining blueberries and a spoonful of yogurt.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:06 pm