Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Never lie to your mum I_vote_lcapNever lie to your mum I_voting_barNever lie to your mum I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Never lie to your mum I_vote_lcapNever lie to your mum I_voting_barNever lie to your mum I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

3 posters

Never lie to your mum

Tasha
    Tasha
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Never lie to your mum Empty Never lie to your mum

Post by Tasha Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:08 am

NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER:

A young man called Peter invited his mother for dinner, during the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how handsome Peter's flatmate, Simon was.
    She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this only made her more curious.
    Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Peter and his flatmate than met the eye.
    Reading his mum's thoughts, Peter volunteered, 'I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Simon & I are just flatmates'.

About a week later, Simon came to Peter saying, 'Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the frying pan, you don't suppose she took it do you?' 'Well I doubt it, but I'll e-mail her just to be sure' said Peter.

So he sat down and wrote:

DEAR MOTHER,
    I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DID' TAKE THE FRYING PAN FROM MY HOUSE, I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DID NOT' TAKE THE FRYING PAN BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT IT HAS BEEN MISSING EVER SINCE YOU WERE HERE FOR DINNER.

LOVE PETER

Several days later, Peter received an email from his mother which read:

DEAR SON,

I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DO' SLEEP WITH SIMON, AND I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU DO NOT' SLEEP WITH SIMON, BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT IF HE WAS SLEEPING IN HIS OWN BED, HE WOULD HAVE FOUND THE FRYING PAN BY NOW.

LOVE MUM

Lesson of the day:-
    NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER

Never lie to your mum Empty Re: Never lie to your mum

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:26 am

lmao love it
    Mandy
    Mandy
    2000 Posts
    2000 Posts

Never lie to your mum Empty Re: Never lie to your mum

Post by Mandy Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:05 am