Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Choccy Chip Cookies I_vote_lcapChoccy Chip Cookies I_voting_barChoccy Chip Cookies I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Choccy Chip Cookies I_vote_lcapChoccy Chip Cookies I_voting_barChoccy Chip Cookies I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

Choccy Chip Cookies

Tasha
    Tasha
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Choccy Chip Cookies Empty Choccy Chip Cookies

Post by Tasha Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 pm

125g / 4½ oz plain flour
    70 g /2½ oz butter (softened)
    1 egg
    50 g / 2 oz soft brown sugar (Demerara)
    50 g /2 oz superfine / caster sugar
    110 g / 4 oz chocolate chips
    50 g / 2 oz chopped hazelnuts - optional
    ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Turn the oven on, setting it to 180c.
    grease two baking trays with butter, margarine or cooking oil.

Add the sugar caster sugar, flour, bicarbonate of soda, butter and vanilla extract to a bowl and mix them well, Add the egg, chocolate and nuts- if being used and blend all the ingredients together.

Use a spoon to place blobs of the mixture on the greased baking try. Each blob should be a little bit smaller than a golf ball. Don't attempt to flatten the blobs at all, in fact when you spoon them onto the tray try to make the as high as possible.
    Keep the blobs well apart because the mixture will spread out when cooking.

Place the trays in the oven and cook for 12 minutes until golden brown. Don't open the oven for at least ten minutes or you will end up with very flat cookies! Cool on the baking tray for 2 minutes then transfer them to a wire rack to cool for a further 15 minutes.