Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Sweet Potato and Pea Korma For 1 I_vote_lcapSweet Potato and Pea Korma For 1 I_voting_barSweet Potato and Pea Korma For 1 I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Sweet Potato and Pea Korma For 1 I_vote_lcapSweet Potato and Pea Korma For 1 I_voting_barSweet Potato and Pea Korma For 1 I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

Sweet Potato and Pea Korma For 1

Tasha
    Tasha
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Sweet Potato and Pea Korma For 1 Empty Sweet Potato and Pea Korma For 1

Post by Tasha Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 pm

1/2 Onion
    7oz Sweet Potato
    350g Jar of Korma Sauce
    7fl oz Veggie Stock
    2 3/4oz Peas
    Naan Bread of choice

Chunky cut the onion and fry in a pan for 3 mins, until coloured and add the sweet potato cut into bite size bits with the veggie stock and korma sauce and bring to a simmer and reduce the heat and cook for 25 mins.

Stir in the peas and cook for another 3 mins. While that is doing heat oyur naan bread to how you want it and then serve.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:14 pm