Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Chas, Carl, Eve I_vote_lcapChas, Carl, Eve I_voting_barChas, Carl, Eve I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Chas, Carl, Eve I_vote_lcapChas, Carl, Eve I_voting_barChas, Carl, Eve I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

2 posters

Chas, Carl, Eve

Nikki
    Nikki
    2000 Posts
    2000 Posts

Chas, Carl, Eve Empty Chas, Carl, Eve

Post by Nikki Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:44 am

What do you all think Chas will do?
    I think on her wedding day she will end up staying with Carl.
    She is already having doubts about humiliating him like planned so I dont think she will go ahead with it.
    Hayley
    Hayley
    2000 Posts
    2000 Posts

Chas, Carl, Eve Empty Re: Chas, Carl, Eve

Post by Hayley Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:25 am

i think she stays with carl but i think she sits him down and tells him everything she knows and then i think she lets eve pay! Or at least that would be a good storyline anyway haha!!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 pm