Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Rosemary Conley's upside-down cherry pudding I_vote_lcapRosemary Conley's upside-down cherry pudding I_voting_barRosemary Conley's upside-down cherry pudding I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Rosemary Conley's upside-down cherry pudding I_vote_lcapRosemary Conley's upside-down cherry pudding I_voting_barRosemary Conley's upside-down cherry pudding I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

Rosemary Conley's upside-down cherry pudding

*Anna*
    *Anna*
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Rosemary Conley's upside-down cherry pudding Empty Rosemary Conley's upside-down cherry pudding

Post by *Anna* Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Serves: 8
    Prep time: 10 mins
    Cooking time: 25 mins
    (May need an extra 5 mins)

Ingredients This doubles as a great low-fat cake
    4tsp black cherry jam
    200g canned black cherries, pitted
    100g caster sugar
    100g extra light margarine
    2 eggs
    1tsp vanilla extract
    100g plain flour
    1tsp baking powder
    1 x 100g pot virtually fat-free fromage frais

1.Preheat the oven to 150ºC/300ºF/gas 2. Lightly grease a 20cm round sponge mould.
    2.Spread the base of the sponge mould with the jam and dot with the black cherries.
    3.Using an electric whisk, mix together the remaining ingredients until smooth. Spread over the jam sponge and cherry base, levelling out the top with the blade of a knife.
    4.Bake in the centre of the oven for 25-30 mins until firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and turn out onto a serving plate.
    5.Serve hot or cold with the fromage frais.

Nutritional information per portion
    Calories
    185(kcal)
    Fat
    4.2g

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 am