Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Curried Veggie Pasties I_vote_lcapCurried Veggie Pasties I_voting_barCurried Veggie Pasties I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Curried Veggie Pasties I_vote_lcapCurried Veggie Pasties I_voting_barCurried Veggie Pasties I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

Curried Veggie Pasties

Tasha
    Tasha
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Curried Veggie Pasties Empty Curried Veggie Pasties

Post by Tasha Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:24 am

7oz Plain Flour
    3oz Spread
    3Tbsp Cold Water
    1/2 Onion
    2 3/4oz Carrots
    2 3/4oz Swede
    2 3/4oz Tomatoes
    1 3/4oz peas
    1Tbsp Medium Curry Paste
    1Tbsp Milk

Sift flour into a bowl add a pinch of salt and the spreadf and rub to make crumbs. Stir in the water and shape into 4 rounds and wrap in clingfilm and pop in fridge for 30mins to overnight.

Lightly oil a frying pan and cook the chopped onion, carrots and swede for 5 mins and then add the tomatoes, peas and curry paste and fry for another 5 mins.

Preheat iven to 200c and while that's heating roll out the pastry to make 4 6inch wide circles. Brush the edges with water and spoon the filling over half of each circle. Fold the pasrty over and press to seal and brush the milk over to glaze the pastry.

Cook for 20mins and serve.

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:03 am