Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Victoria Sponge I_vote_lcapVictoria Sponge I_voting_barVictoria Sponge I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Victoria Sponge I_vote_lcapVictoria Sponge I_voting_barVictoria Sponge I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

Victoria Sponge

Tasha
    Tasha
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Victoria Sponge Empty Victoria Sponge

Post by Tasha Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:01 pm

4oz Self Raising Flour
    1 Tsp Baking Powder
    3 Eggs beaten
    4oz Caster Sugar
    1Tsp Vanilla Extract
    3 1/2 oz Strawberry Jam
    1/2 Tsp Iceing Sugar

Preheat oven to 180c and grease 2 cake trays.

Sift the flour into a bowl and add the baking powder and add the eggs and sugar and mix well. Then add the vanillia and mix again until its mixed in nicely.

Put the mix into the cake trays and cook for 25mins and test with a knife to make sure it is cooked through and then set to one side to cool.

Once cooled take the cakes and put the jam on top of one and then place the other cake on top and then dust the icing sugar over the top.

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:38 am