Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Marley and Me chat and debate I_vote_lcapMarley and Me chat and debate I_voting_barMarley and Me chat and debate I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Marley and Me chat and debate I_vote_lcapMarley and Me chat and debate I_voting_barMarley and Me chat and debate I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

3 posters

Marley and Me chat and debate

lisa84
    lisa84
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Marley and Me chat and debate Empty Marley and Me chat and debate

Post by lisa84 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:20 am

~ Please be warned, people are talking about the book as they read it so be aware you may encounter spoilers Very Happy

This thread can be used to discuss the book as its being read. If you have a personal comment about a particular part of the book, quote the chapter/page number at the start of your post (also makes it a bit easier to avoid spoilers if people know they havent read that far yet!)
    *Claire*
    *Claire*
    10000 Posts
    10000 Posts

Marley and Me chat and debate Empty Re: Marley and Me chat and debate

Post by *Claire* Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:54 pm

ok i got to chapter 4 last night and can i just ask has anyone got any further and does it get any better? so far im finding it really hard to get into and a bit boring! i have to force myself to read it!
    lisa84
    lisa84
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Post by lisa84 Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm

I think chapter 4 is about where am I up to, but I quite like it. I think you have to remember that its not laid out like a normal book, its like his memoirs of his time with the dog. Have you seen the film?
    *Claire*
    *Claire*
    10000 Posts
    10000 Posts

Post by *Claire* Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:18 pm

yeah i have and i wasnt keen on the film either lolflag

im not a dog person which may be why. i just think so far its seemed like a dog manual some of it lolflag
    shona
    shona
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

Post by shona Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:55 pm

yeah some of the breed descriptors he uses is fairly boring.. try and push past though. I was a little bored in the first couple chapters and i was really looking forward to reading this after watching the movie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:24 am