Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
childs 'star' wall lamp (ikea) I_vote_lcapchilds 'star' wall lamp (ikea) I_voting_barchilds 'star' wall lamp (ikea) I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
childs 'star' wall lamp (ikea) I_vote_lcapchilds 'star' wall lamp (ikea) I_voting_barchilds 'star' wall lamp (ikea) I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

4 posters

childs 'star' wall lamp (ikea)

Hayley
    Hayley
    2000 Posts
    2000 Posts

childs 'star' wall lamp (ikea) Empty childs 'star' wall lamp (ikea)

Post by Hayley Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:39 am

im after one of the wall lamps (well preferably two!) previously sold by ikea (although now discontinued!): see pic below...

Ikea no longer have them, ebay has them but at a price of £10+ and Ikea sell them for £5.10 so im not paying ebays prices!!

Does your local Ikea have them or anybody know anyone whos getting rid?

childs 'star' wall lamp (ikea) 646453fb27423eb9a292100
    *Claire*
    *Claire*
    10000 Posts
    10000 Posts

childs 'star' wall lamp (ikea) Empty Re: childs 'star' wall lamp (ikea)

Post by *Claire* Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:11 am

Bethany has one of them in her room! it stays on all night as a night light!

i will check our ikea next time i go for u hun x
    Hayley
    Hayley
    2000 Posts
    2000 Posts

Post by Hayley Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:27 am

thanks hun. the website only has the yellow bug, pink flower and the moon but the boys bedroom is blue football themed. ideally id like a football one but cant find anything like it anywhere other than bedside lamps which is useless when theyre in bunkbeds and have no bedside table! At the mo we leave the landing light on but its keping me awake as i see it thru the cracks of the door lol!!
    Mummyto5Donna

Post by Mummyto5Donna Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 am

will check our ikea for ya babe if they have any do u want me to pick u 2 up and post them to ya cos i dont go often as it a drive away lol x
    Mandy
    Mandy
    2000 Posts
    2000 Posts

Post by Mandy Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 pm

I like that lamp. Hope you manage to get one.
    Hayley
    Hayley
    2000 Posts
    2000 Posts

Post by Hayley Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 am

Mummyto5Donna wrote:will check our ikea for ya babe if they have any do u want me to pick u 2 up and post them to ya cos i dont go often as it a drive away lol x

sorry iv only just seen this donna! i dont seem to be getting the new post thing! yes please that would be great if you dont mind - if i get any beforehand il let you know.

i was bidding on one on ebay and in the last 1s somebody outbid me! it was local aswel so i could of gone collect it! i was so annoyed!!
    Hayley
    Hayley
    2000 Posts
    2000 Posts

Post by Hayley Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:23 am

I was going to put this in the recycle bim but before i do i just wanted to let you know that my dad went ikea while he was away and hes picked me 2 up today. Thanks for all your help tho ladies, youve been fab
    *Claire*
    *Claire*
    10000 Posts
    10000 Posts

Post by *Claire* Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:48 am

aw glad u managed to get them hun x
    Hayley
    Hayley
    2000 Posts
    2000 Posts

Post by Hayley Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:07 am

he didnt decide to bring them to me tho until 8pm this evening so they still aint up! kevs at work till late tomorrow so iv told my dad hes got to come up tomorrow and fix them up for me so Ethans got them up for bed tomorrow night! They didnt bloody come with bulbs either so my dad routed in his garage - its like an aladdins cave for men! lol! and hes ended up giving me 2 cooker lightbulbs (the ones that you find in fan ovens lol!) cant you tell he used to work for creda/hotpoint!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:23 pm