Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Salmon Fishcakes and Fresh Salsa I_vote_lcapSalmon Fishcakes and Fresh Salsa I_voting_barSalmon Fishcakes and Fresh Salsa I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Salmon Fishcakes and Fresh Salsa I_vote_lcapSalmon Fishcakes and Fresh Salsa I_voting_barSalmon Fishcakes and Fresh Salsa I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

Salmon Fishcakes and Fresh Salsa

Tasha
    Tasha
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Salmon Fishcakes and Fresh Salsa Empty Salmon Fishcakes and Fresh Salsa

Post by Tasha Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:35 am

12oz Tomatoes
    6 Spring Onions
    Zest and juice of 1 lime
    1/2 tsp Dried Chilli Flakes, Ground Coriander and Cumin
    4 1/2oz Carrots and Swede or buy pre mashed carrots and swede
    9oz Tinned Red Salmon
    1Tsp Mustard Powder
    1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
    1 egg
    3/4oz Bread Crumbs

Cook the carrots and swede and mash together.

Quarter, deseed and chop the tomatoes and put in a bowl with the slicled spring onions and the zest and juice of the lime and the chilli flakes, coriander and cumin and mix.

Place the mash and the drained salmon into a bowl with the mustard powder, parsley and egg and mix well. Can add salt and pepper for taste.

Sprinkle the bread crumbs on a plate and shape your fish mix and roll in the the breadcrumbs to coat.

Pop the fishcakes on a tray and cook for 20 mins turning once inbetween and serve with the salsa and anything else you want with it.

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:34 am