Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Slimming World Eggs Benedict I_vote_lcapSlimming World Eggs Benedict I_voting_barSlimming World Eggs Benedict I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Slimming World Eggs Benedict I_vote_lcapSlimming World Eggs Benedict I_voting_barSlimming World Eggs Benedict I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

Slimming World Eggs Benedict

Tasha
    Tasha
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Slimming World Eggs Benedict Empty Slimming World Eggs Benedict

Post by Tasha Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:58 am

Kickstart your weekends with this fabulously filling breakfast. Our version of eggs benedict screams luxury without the Syns.
    information

Serves: 4
    Prep time: 10 minutes
    Cook time:
    Syns per serving:
    Extra Easy3Original3green5
    ingredients

227g/8oz fresh spinach
    juice of ½ lemon
    4 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
    1 tbsp freshly chopped tarragon
    salt and freshly ground black pepper
    4 slices wholemeal toast from a 400g loaf
    4 slices ham, all visible fat removed
    4 poached eggs
    method

1. Place the spinach in a large pan with the lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes until wilted. Drain off any juice and keep warm.

2. For the sauce. Season the fromage frais with the tarragon and a little salt and and black pepper. Heat gently for 1-2 minutes until warm. Don't boil or the fromage frais will separate.

3. To assemble. Place a slice of toast on each plate and cover with a slice of ham. Pile on the spinach and top with a poached egg. Spoon over the sauce and serve immediately.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:55 am