Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Slimming World Burger I_vote_lcapSlimming World Burger I_voting_barSlimming World Burger I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Slimming World Burger I_vote_lcapSlimming World Burger I_voting_barSlimming World Burger I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

Slimming World Burger

Tasha
    Tasha
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Slimming World Burger Empty Slimming World Burger

Post by Tasha Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 am

With a fast food quarterpounder coming in on average at 26 Syns, this is a cracker of a menu-makeover! Add a Healthy Extra 'a' choice of cheese for even more flavour and spiced potato wedges or Syn-free fries!
    information

Serves: 4
    Prep time: 30 minutes
    Cook time:
    Syns per serving:
    Extra EasyFREEOriginalFREE*green3.5**
    (*Add 6 Syns per serving if not using the wholemeal roll as a Healthy Extra , **Add 6 Syns for each if not using the minced beef and the wholemeal roll )
    ingredients

1 bunch spring onions
    454g/1lb extra lean minced beef
    2 tsp freshly chopped parsley
    salt and freshly ground black pepper
    half a small red pepper
    2 ripe tomatoes
    1 tsp barbecue seasoning
    2 tbsp freshly chopped chives
    4 rashers back bacon, all visible fat removed
    green salad leaves
    4 x 57g/2oz wholemeal rolls
    method

1. Finely slice the spring onions, place in a bowl with the beef, parsley and seasoning. Combine with your hands and shape into 4 burgers about 10cm/4in in diameter. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.

2. Make the relish. Deseed and chop the pepper, chop the tomatoes, mix with the barbecue seasoning and chives, cover and chill.

3. Place the burgers under a medium/hot grill for 6-7 minutes on each side until cooked through. Add the bacon for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Layer the salad leaves, bacon, burger and relish in the rolls and serve immediately.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:33 am