Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Slimming World Beef Hash I_vote_lcapSlimming World Beef Hash I_voting_barSlimming World Beef Hash I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Slimming World Beef Hash I_vote_lcapSlimming World Beef Hash I_voting_barSlimming World Beef Hash I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

Slimming World Beef Hash

Tasha
    Tasha
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Slimming World Beef Hash Empty Slimming World Beef Hash

Post by Tasha Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:05 am

Use the leftover beef from yesterday's roast to make a delicious American-style casual meal. You can use up any leftover boiled potatoes, too. And if you like hot and spicy food, add a finely chopped fresh chilli to the hash.
    information

Serves: 4
    Prep time: 10 minutes
    Cook time: 25 minutes
    Syns per serving:
    Extra EasyFREEOriginal3.5green2.5*
    (*Add 6 syns per serving if not using beef as a Healthy Extra)
    ingredients

Fry Light, for spraying
    1 red onion, finely chopped
    1 garlic clove, crushed
    340g/12oz boiled potatoes diced
    340g/12oz cooked lean leftover beef, diced
    salt and pepper
    4 eggs
    1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
    method

1. Spray a deep frying pan with Fry Light and fry the onion gently for 8-10 minutes, until soft and golden brown.

2. Add the garlic and diced potatoes and continue frying for about 10 minutes, until they are crisp and golden.

3. Stir in the diced beef and season generously with salt and pepper. Continue frying and stirring occasionally until the hash is heated through.

4. Meanwhile, poach 4 eggs in a pan of barely simmering water, until the white are cooked and firm. Remove carefully with a slotted spoon.

5. Serve the hash sprinkled with chopped parsley with a poached egg on top of each serving.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:48 am