Kiddiwinks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiddiwinks

Happy Year From The Kiddiwinks Team!!!!!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:53 pm

Top posters

*Claire* (16395)
Slimming World Bean and Cottage Cheese Cake I_vote_lcapSlimming World Bean and Cottage Cheese Cake I_voting_barSlimming World Bean and Cottage Cheese Cake I_vote_rcap 
*Anna* (9545)
Slimming World Bean and Cottage Cheese Cake I_vote_lcapSlimming World Bean and Cottage Cheese Cake I_voting_barSlimming World Bean and Cottage Cheese Cake I_vote_rcap 
lisa84 (6488)
Tasha (5279)
Mandy (3803)
Hayley (2158)
Nikki (2014)
*Davinia* (1655)
Marie (1274)
shona (787)

Slimming World Bean and Cottage Cheese Cake

Tasha
    Tasha
    5000 Posts
    5000 Posts

Slimming World Bean and Cottage Cheese Cake Empty Slimming World Bean and Cottage Cheese Cake

Post by Tasha Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:07 am

Kids love making and eating these patties and they taste so good that adults will want them too!
    information

Serves: 4
    Prep time: 10 minutes
    Cook time: 20 - 25 minutes
    Syns per serving:
    Extra Easy1Original6green1
    ingredients

340g/12oz potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
    1 x 198g/7oz can baked beans in tomato sauce
    2 level tbsp fat-free natural cottage cheese
    2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
    2 egg yolks
    2 spring onions (or 1 Spanish onion), finely chopped
    salt and freshly ground white pepper
    1 level tbsp plain flour
    Fry Light, for spraying
    method

1. Boil the potatoes in a large pan of lightly salted water for about 15 minutes until tender. Drain well and mash them while they are still warm.

2. Add the baked beans, cottage cheese, parsley and egg yolks. Mix well together and then add the spring onions (or Spanish onion) and seasoning to taste. The mixture shouldn’t be too wet.

3. Using your hands, mould the potato mixture into 8 patties, which are approximately 7.5 cm/3 in diameter, and dust very lightly with flour.

4. Lightly spray a frying pan with a little Fry Light. Heat and then cook the patties for 3–4 minutes each side. Serve them immediately with some fresh green vegetables or a crisp salad.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:20 pm